- #NorthWest #ConsumerTech Vibe Tickets rewrites the cap table with Scott Fletcher re-investing.
- #London #ConsumerTech Hospitality management service Airsorted has raised £2.1m, hitting its original £1m Seedrs crowdfunding target in four days from 1,271 investors. Airsorted’s Series A exceeds £7 million thanks to £2m crowdfunding. Earlier in March, the start-up raised £5 million from investors including Atami Capital, Concentric, Maxfield Capital and Pi Labs.
- Invizius, a spin-out company which hopes to save the lives of thousands of dialysis patients has received £500k backing to grow and further develop its technology from Mercia Fund Managers.
- BookingBug nabs $13.4m to boost its growth
- Oracle acquired Grapeshot, a contextual targeting startup. Terms were not disclosed
- RegTech firm ClauseMatch lands $5m Series A led by Index Ventures
- OnCare closes £550,000 Seed to digitise the care industry
- Sure Ventures pours £500,000 into VR firm Immotion
- Pusher raises $8m to help app developers build interactive features with less code
- Fat Lama gets $10m to grow its rental marketplace in the US
- Global comms firm Natterbox nabs £5m from Octopus Investments
- Glownet secures £2m Series A to bring smart tech to events
- Impala raises $1.75m for its TravelTech API service
- #London #Fintech #AI investment start-up Arkera has secured £4m in a new funding round from XTX Markets (Alan Howard), DOCOMO Digital (Henry Ritchotte), and other unnamed backers.
- #Midlands #Birmingham Redbeard which develops code for Apple apps has secured £130,000 investment from the British Robotics Seed Fund
- #NorthWest #Liverpool vTime, social network that allows people to socialise with family and friends in virtual reality (VR), has raised $7.6m in funding from Deepbridge Capital and MSIF.
- Paul Gardiner and Brian Higgins to push ahead with video compression platform Eoovi after ‘significant’ cash injection from Rick O’Neill, Gary Monaghan and Peter Borner.
- #Manchester Altrincham-based technology company Matillion has closed a $20m funding round led by Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and YFM Equity Partners.
- #Manchester #Fintech AccessPay raised another £1m from Maven Capital Partners.
- #Manchester #ITServices Cloud Technology Solutions gets investment from NorthEdge for international expansion.
- #Manchester GradTouch secures £250,000 investment from Maven Capital Partners.
- #Manchester #SaaS Pimberly secures 7 figure investment from North Edge Capital.
- #Manchester #EventsTech Ticket search engine TickX scores £3m Series A from BGF Ventures, Ministry of Sound and Haymarket.
- #NorthWest #HCM Workforce mobility platform, Coeus Software secures an investment of more than £600,000 from Maven.
- #NorthWest #SecurityTech Scott Fletcher acquires 50% stake in Cyber X from Energize Capital.
- #NorthWest #eCommerce CurrentBody.com secures £5m investment from NVM Private Equity.
- #NorthWest Avanite secures £500k investment from 30 angel investor syndicated by Dow Schofield Watts.
- #NorthEast Atom Bank raises £149m from Spain’s BBVA and Tosca Fund.
- #NorthEast #InsuranceTech Honcho raises £850k from Maven Capital and Crowdcube.
- #Yorkshire #Leeds Mercia sells stake in Leeds software Science Warehouse firm for £16.9m to Advanced Business Software and Solutions.
- #Yorkshire #Leeds #Healthcare Pharmacy2U, Britain’s biggest online pharmacy, has raised £40m from investors including G Square Capital and the BGF
- #Midlands Birmingham-headquartered Voxpopme has received the funding from Mercia Technologies.
- #Midlands #Nottingham #ITServices Northedge Capital sells IT Service Firm, Jigsaw24 to Alcuin Capital Partners in a secondary buyout.
Blockchain tracking platform Everledger lands $10.4m to prevent fraud from Fidelity Investments, GMP Securities, Vickers Ventures Partners, Graphene Venture Capital, FPV, Fenbushi, Bloomberg Beta and Rakuten.
- #London Mobile network tracker OpenSignal gains $8m to expand team from Octopus Ventures.
- #London Hive Learning raises £3.5m to develop AI technology from Blenheim Chalcot.
- #London Funding XChange raises £1.5m to help fund SMEs from Calibrate Management Ltd and Kimera.
- #London Made.com bags £40m for European expansion from Partech Ventures, Level Equity and Eight Roads Ventures.
- #London #AI Popsa has raised £3 million as it bids to take over the photobook market from Pembroke Venture Capital Trust, 500 Startups and Sir John Hegarty.
- #London Video AI recruitment platform Tempo has secured £1 million investment from Hambro Perks
- #London StepLadder raises £250,000 to get ‘Generation Rent’ on to the property ladder from Seedcamp.
- #London #AgriTech startup Wefarm tops up Seed with an additional $5m from True Ventures, Niklas Zennström, Matt Mullenweg, Bryan Meehan, Norrsken Foundation, LocalGlobe and Accelerated Digital Ventures (ADV).
- #London $12m investment for StreetBees intelligence platform from Atomico, LocalGlobe, Octopus and BGF Ventures.
- #London #AR Blue Vision Labs, which builds ‘collaborative’ AR, emerges from stealth with $14.5M led by GV.
- #London Tech Will Save Us raises $4.2M for its tech-focused range of toys from Initial Capital and partners with Disney
- #London #M&A Huge UK tech exit as Experian acquires 2-year-old credit checking startup ClearScore for £275 million
- #London Drover picks up £5.5M funding for its car subscription marketplace from Cherry Ventures, Partech and BP Ventures.
#London Instant sales callback widget ResponseiQ secures £850,000 from Fuel Ventures, Mactaggart & Mickel Investments and the founders of Trend Investments.
#London Airsorted Raises £5M in Series A Funding from Pi Labs and Atami Capital.
#London Gousto draws an additional £28.5m from investors from Hargreave Hale, Angel CoFund, MMC Ventures and BGF Ventures
- #London Luther Systems, a London-based enterprise blockchain company, received $1.5m from a host of European investors
- #London #Analytics #AgriTech Hummingbird Technologies secures £3m from Sir James Dyson, The European Space Agency, Newable Private Investing and Velcourt.
- #London #Edtech Norwegian startup Hold launches in the UK following £800,000 raise from Founders Factory.
- #London #Fintech #M&A Tandem acquires money management app Pariti.
- #SouthEast Brighton based Second-hand camera marketplace mpb.com snaps £5m from Mobeus Equity Partners and Beringea.
#SouthEast #AR #VR Gorilla in the room raises seed funding to revolutionise market research from Mercia.
- #Scotland FreeAgent recommended £53m takeover offer by RBS.
- #US HQ with #NorthEast Moltin raises $8m from Underscore VC, Connect Ventures and Frontline Ventures.
- #Manchester #HealthTech Tech firm Zilico secures £13.5m investment to boost expansion from Deepbridge Capital.
- #NorthWest Six-figure investment for Chester-based SaaS company, Out There by MSIF.
- #NorthEast #VR Luminous Group grabs £250k Investment from Mercia.
- #Cambridge #Analytics GeoSpock scores an additional $6.6m from Cambridge Innovation Capital and Parkwalk Advisors.
- #SouthWest #MarTech 3Radical gets £3m from UK tech investors.
- #Scotland SHE Software lands £3m to crack the US from NVM Private Equity.
- #London #HCM Peakon lands $22m from Balderton Capital, EQT Ventures, IDInvest and Sunstone.
- #London #HCM AI startup StatusToday closes $3.91 Seed round from LocalGlobe.
- #London #PropertyTech Vesta raises £2.1m for its online property rental marketplace
- #London #PropetyTech Rental Platform Homie Raises $4m from Connect Partners and Seedcamp.
- #London #SaaS UCL spinout MediaGamma receives £2m from UCL Technology Fund, ParkWalk Advisors and London Co-Investment Fund.
- #London #SaaS #Analytics AI startup Re:infer gets $3.5m to develop cognitive automation tech by Touchstone Innovations.
- #London #InsuranceTech UK tech company Lombard Risk acquired for £52.08m by Vermeg.
- #London #RetailTech AI pricing firm BlackCurve secures £500k investment from Mercia.
- #London #AdTech PowerLinks closes £4.58m Series A to crack the US. from Foresight Group.
- #London #VR VR startup Gravity Sketch’s £1.2m Seed from Forward Partners.
- #London #EnergyTech Zebra Fuel’s $2.5m Seed from LocalGlobe.
- #London #EnergyTech Open Energy Market lands £3m for its online trading platform from Calculus Capital.
- #London #Martech Video startup Spirable gets £1.25m in round from Frontline Ventures.
- #London #MarTech Lightful gets £4m from backers including Pink Floyd’s Nick Mason.
- #London #FilmTech We Got POP raises £2m to boost US expansion from Octopus Ventures.
- #Manchester #MediaTech Radio streaming platform receives £300k investment from FW Capital Debt Finance.
- #London #PropertyTech Ahauz launches after raising £2.9m from Forward Partners.