Covered by Techcelerate Deal News Edition #5 (w/c 16th July 2018)
2 technology companies were snapped up for undisclosed sums:
- NorthWest based The Hut Group acquired language translation company, Language Connect for an undisclosed sum.
- JLT, one of the UK’s leading employee benefit providers acquired Fintech company Moola, which provides flexible ways to invest for an undisclosed sum.
Covered by Techcelerate Deal News Edition #4 (w/c 9th July 2018)
5 technology companies were snapped up for £365 million:
- Capita owned ParkingEye was acquired by Macquarie for £235 million.
- Abintegro ensures students can “picture their career” with acquisition of CareerPlayer videos for an undisclosed sum.
- Facebook is buying UK’s Bloomsbury AI to ramp up natural language for an undisclosed sum.
- BP buys UK’s largest car charging firm Chargemaster for £130 million.
- Manchester cyber security company, Avecto once touted as “unicorn” is acquired by American firm, Bomgar for an undisclosed sum.
Covered by Techcelerate Deal News Edition #3 (w/c 2nd July 2018)
5 technology companies were snapped up for £137.8 million:
- US trade buyer Eli Global acquires Damovo Group for £124 million from Daisey Group (Matthew Riley and Oakley Capital.
- Elecosoft Plc acquires Shire Systems, a provider of computerised maintenance management software for a total cash sum of £6.3 million.
- Crowd Reactive (t/a EventsTag), has acquired Excelerated Applications, the developer of a sophisticated Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) event engagement platform for an undisclosed sum.
- Gresham Technologies completed the £7.5 million acquisition of B2 Group.
- PDI acquires FuelsPricing for an undisclosed sum.