PLEASE READ THE FAQS AT THE BOTTOM. THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR UK TECH COMPANIES.
When I was just about to wrap for the day, a lovely email arrived from Google granting us the ability to issue credits for Google Cloud Platform. Officially, Techcelerate is a Partner for Google Cloud for Startups Program.
Google Cloud for Startups Program
The Google Cloud for Startups Program is designed to help startups build and scale using Google Cloud. Startups eligible will receive $3,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase Credits*, good for 12 months.
Additionally, Startups are eligible for:
- Invitations to exclusive local Google Cloud events.
- $500 in Qwiklabs credits to kickstart your company’s hands-on lab training initiatives.
- One year of free G Suite (up to 5 Users – only valid for new domains), or a year of discounted upgrades to G Suite Business or G Suite Enterprise.
- $150 in Google Ads credit when you spend $150 (US only)
- $150 off Stripe Atlas incorporation and fully waived processing fees for your first $10,000 in Stripe transactions.
- $3,000 in credit for MongoDB Atlas – including technical support and free access to events.
- An opportunity to apply to our Spark program to extend your credits to up to $20,000 for a second year as your business continues to grow.
Cloud Credits are available for early-stage, technology-based startup companies that are focused on growth potential, have not previously received promotional Cloud credits outside of the free-tier offering, are less than 5 years old, and have not raised more than a Series A.
If you use up 75% of your credits before the 12 month period, there is a possibility to upgrade to the next highest credit tier (up to $100K max).
If you need more time to use up your credits past the 12 month period, you can ask for a one-time extension (3 or 6 months depending on tier).
Please note Techcelerate works exclusively for British (UK) tech companies, with the majority of our companies based out of Manchester and London. We are not planning to extend GCP Credits to companies not registered in the UK.
- Can I buy GCP Credits from Techcelerate? No, you cannot.
- My company is not registered in the UK. Can I apply for GCP Credits via Techcelerate? No. We only work with UK Tech companies.
- How can I apply for GCP Credits via Techcelerate? You would need to join Techcelerate first.
- Could I join Techcelerate just to get GCP Credits? No.
- Can I join Techcelerate, get GCP Credits and not be part of anything else Techcelerate does? No.
- Why can’t I join Techcelerate and just get GCP Credits? We are building a trusted network for tech founding and management teams. You should join Techcelerate for the overall benefits it brings to accelerate your journey, which require your full engagement including developing significant trust with us, fellow tech companies, our partners and specialists.
- What is the cost of joining Techcelerate? See Membership plans to suit your level of revenues and investment.
- Who do I need to convince at Techcelerate? Just schedule a call with Manoj.