When I was just about to wrap for the day, a lovely email arrived from Google granting us the ability to issue credits for Google Cloud Platform. Officially, Techcelerate is a Partner for Google Cloud for Startups Program.
Google Cloud for Startups Program
The Google Cloud for Startups Program is designed to help startups build and scale using Google Cloud. Startups eligible will receive $3,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase Credits*, good for 12 months.
Additionally, Startups are eligible for:
- Invitations to exclusive local Google Cloud events.
- $500 in Qwiklabs credits to kickstart your company’s hands-on lab training initiatives.
- One year of free G Suite (up to 5 Users – only valid for new domains), or a year of discounted upgrades to G Suite Business or G Suite Enterprise.
- $150 in Google Ads credit when you spend $150 (US only)
- $150 off Stripe Atlas incorporation and fully waived processing fees for your first $10,000 in Stripe transactions.
- $3,000 in credit for MongoDB Atlas – including technical support and free access to events.
- An opportunity to apply to our Spark program to extend your credits to up to $20,000 for a second year as your business continues to grow.
Cloud Credits are available for early-stage, technology-based startup companies that are focused on growth potential, based in an approved territory, have not previously received promotional Cloud credits outside of the free-tier offering, are less than 5 years old, and have not raised more than a Series A.
If you use up 75% of your credits before the 12 month period, there is a possibility to upgrade to the next highest credit tier (up to $100K max).
If you need more time to use up your credits past the 12 month period, you can ask for a one-time extension (3 or 6 months depending on tier).
Please note Techcelerate works exclusively for British (UK) tech companies, with the majority of our companies based out of Manchester and London. We are not planning to extend GCP Credits to companies not registered in the UK.