As I am just about to on-board a new tech company who joined us last week, I thought I would re-write the list of activities I have to do:
- Fact-Finding session – where are you in your journey?
- Need Analysis session – what are your plans for the next 12 to 18 months?
- 12-month support programme – how can we best support you?
- Quarterly Reviews – Assign dates.
- Intranet provided by Iatro – Create a group for the company and send invites
- Slack – Parked at the moment as this is replaced by (1).
- WhatsApp Groups – Invite to All and Tech CEO groups
- Deal News Pro – Add to MailChimp Audience list on CapsuleCRM.
- Deal Lite (currently need a lot of work) – Create an account and send an invite including adding to MailChimp Group on CapsuleCRM.
- Spreadsheet with contact details – Add contact details and share.
- Monthly News – Add to MailChimp Audience list on CapsuleCRM.
- Add to the website – Home, networking and members pages
- Write Linkedin introductory Post
- Blog Post – Q&A with CEO
- Up to $100k AWS Credits – Share the information
- Up to $100k GCP Credits – Share the information
- Up to $120k IBM Credits – Share the information
- Share other offers including those from our Tech Companies.
- Lean Stack
- Quarterly Plans
- Job Board
- Partners – One to one introductions based on Need Analysis
- Specialists – One to one introductions based on Need Analysis
- Business development (to be done)
- Member Agreement (to be done)