What is Techcelerate?
We are not an accelerator. We focus on solving real problems and helping technology companies to move from start (point of joining us) to eventual Exit, irrespective of how long the founder journey takes. We aspire to be the most trusted partner of the tech founders who joins and remains with us.
Our 28 tech startups range from pre-revenue to £1 million+ in annual revenues. Youngest is less than a year old and the oldest is 20 years old. Some of them have been part of the original Techcelerate from 2006 to 2013. They rejoined when we restarted in 2019.
What we do and don’t do
- have a programme (no cohorts)
- take equity
- have a fund (not yet anyway)
- support non-UK tech companies
- tolerate BS!
- charge an annual membership fee
- gives cloud credits, etc ($5k AWS, up to $100k GCP and $120k IBM) among other discounts
- focus on PRODUCT and SALES (commercialisation)
- treat investment (external shareholders) as the last resort (get things done at a much lower cost before founder dilution)
- tell you as it is – no BS, no dressing up, no faking until making it!
So if the above grab your attention, do schedule a time for a chat https://lnkd.in/enjrk8e