Stripe partners with Techcelerate
I’m thrilled to announce that Stripe has reached out to us to offer Stripe credits to Techcelerate Member Companies.
This is another reason why you should consider joining Techcelerate, as our annual memberships start from £240/yr for pre-revenue and pre-investment UK Tech Startups.
Under the new partnership, Techcelerate Member Companies will benefit from:
- Waived fees for card transactions up to £15,000 in processing volume. Terms & conditions: There is a one-year expiration after activation. Existing users with access to the Stripe dashboard are eligible, unless they have already redeemed a discount or have negotiated a custom rate.
- Early access to new product features when eligible
- Exclusive access to Stripe events
According to Stripe:
- Stripe builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Stripe helps B2C and B2B companies with all means of payments (credit cards, bank transfers and many local payment methods).
- Stripe powers the subscription logic behind companies with recurring revenue flows (e.g. B2B SaaS).
- Stripe works with marketplaces and platforms for more complex money movement cases (e.g. a ridesharing company that both accepts payments and pays out to different parties).
- Stripe strips away all complexity (no need to worry about financial regulation for example) and are incredibly easy to integrate.
- By providing the same payment infrastructure available to public traded companies, Stripe wants to make sure that ambitious startups are best positioned for success right from the start.